Slow is Australia’s only publication wholly dedicated to the slow movement, offering our readers real, practical and easy ways to make time for the things that matter.
We love working with like-minded people whose products and services really resonate with our loyal followers. If you would like to see how we can work with you across our print and digital platforms, please contact us.
• 65,000+ readership*
• 15,000 distribution*
• Frequency: 4 issues per year (Quarterly)
• Cover price $9.99 AUD
• Content pillars: Food and wine, arts and culture, travel, making, environment, wellbeing, sustainability,
community and fashion.
• Slowmagazine.com.au average page views per month: 5,000+**
• Slowmagazine.com.au average unique users per month: 3,800+**
• Fortnightly e-newsletter subscribers: 1,200+ (and growing)
• E-newsletter open rate: 59%
• Facebook followers: 7,360+ (and growing)
• Twitter followers: 5,300+ (and growing)
• Instagram followers: 7,700+ (and growing)
*SOURCE – PUBLISHER’S CLAIM ** SOURCE – GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Who are the Slow readers?
• Core target: A group aged 30-55, predominantly female conscious consumers who aspire to live a ‘slower’ lifestyle
• They want to be inspired by intelligent, practical and generous content to help them live a slower-paced life
• They trust the magazine as an informed resource, and keep issues handy to re-read and share
• 75% of readers engage with the magazine online and through social media
National Advertising Manager
0433 501 965
Group Sales Manager
0425 450 957
Slow Media Kit
If you’re interested in downloading the Slow media kit, please fill out the form below and we will get it straight through to you;